This information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes o ’art. 13 del D.lgs. n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – to those who intend to interact with web services accessible electronically on the web page www.lemasche.it
It should be noted that the information is provided only for the site www.lemasche.it and not for other websites that may be consulted through links on the site itself.
Pursuant to art. 13 del D. Lgs 196/03 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, AZIENDA AGRICOLA LE MASCHE of Lorenzo Simone, Via Rivara 15 10070 LEVONE (TO) ITALY, is the data controller while, in accordance with of art. 29 del D.Lgs 196/03, Lorenzo Simone is the Data Processor itself.
The treatment is carried out with computer and paper tools. In any case, the identification and fiscal data of users as well as other information such as domicile and bank current account details are collected, registered, rearranged and stored for the purposes functional to the exercise of rights and the fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the requested service. and / or required by law.
The data will be collected from the owner or from third parties, with the fulfillment of all precautionary measures on the security and confidentiality of the data. These data will be recorded and stored in a protected electronic archive and treated in a completely confidential manner using manual and telematic tools in full compliance with the law and in any case with the observance of all precautionary measures on the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data subject may request the consultation and deletion of his personal data at any time, in particular the data subject has the right to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 or can obtain:
1) confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2) the indication of the following elements:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of data processing;
c) the logic attributed in case of treatment carried out by electronic means;
d) the main data of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, the managers or agents.
3) updating, correction or, when interested, refinement of the data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
5) the statement that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, excluding the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him, as long as they are relevant to the purpose of the collection for legitimate reasons.
The data controller makes use of the use of first-party “cookies”, or inexhaustible files placed on your computer. The aforementioned remain imprinted in the computer database even after the browser is closed and can be read by the site that created them on your next inspection. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website will be transmitted and stored on the servers we use. Our site uses the following information to track and examine your use of the site, compile activity reports for website operators and provide additional services relating to the activities carried out by the aforementioned site and the use of the Internet.
To find out more, view the cookie privacy